Senior Salesforce.com Developer
No. of Positions
McLean, VA or Broomfield, CO
- Years’ Experience: 4+ Years as a software developer. Paid internship experience will be considered.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent software development curriculum is mandatory.
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Must undergo and pass a background investigation leading to a U.S. government SECRET security clearance upon hire.
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops the application including configuration, report development and data migration, where applicable
- Performs custom development (as required) and 3rd party integration
- Carries out unit-testing and defect resolution
- Carries out migration of the changes to production
- Assists with technical design and documentation
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements
- Assists with UAT and requirement validation
- Supervisory responsibilities for SFDC Developers
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of Apex and Visualforce development in Salesforce components
- Understanding of Java
- Skilled in troubleshooting and debugging new and existing code
- Salesforce Platform Developer I certification
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and assistance
- Experience with Lightning page and Lighting component development
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- SFDC Architecture Understanding
- Master Data Model development
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification