No. of Positions
McLean, VA or Broomfield, CO
- Years’ Experience: 5-8 years’ experience in a training role, preferably training focused on technology-based subject matter.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication, education or related field is required. Coursework in information systems or computer science is a plus.
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Must undergo and pass a background investigation leading to a U.S. government SECRET security clearance upon hire.
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Produces training curriculum, schedules, and classroom agendas
- Determines course content according to objectives
- Presents training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Observes and evaluates results of training programs
- Determine the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Trains users on software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Information Technology and application training
- Maintains exceptional written and organizational skills
- Stays calm under pressure. Speaks in an appropriate tone to clients, partners and colleagues to instill confidence, compassion and understanding
- Maintains a polished, professional appearance and attitude to greet clients in person and on the telephone
Qualifications and Skills
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or similar qualification
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills
- Available for frequent domestic travel, occasional international travel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office 365