Lead Software Trainer
No. of Positions:
$75,000 - $90,000
- Years’ Experience: 5-8 years’ experience in a training role, preferably training focused on technology-based subject matter.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication, education or related field is required. Coursework in information systems or computer science is a plus.
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Must undergo and pass a background investigation leading to a U.S. government SECRET security clearance upon hire.
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participates in and conducts technical training programs, creates and updates documentation, training plans, training guides, Help Desk knowledge Base, and self-help material
- Performs gap analyses to identify optimal training program elements
- Leads curriculum design, development and delivery according to learning objectives
- Presents training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Observes and evaluates results of training programs
- Determines the overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Trains users on software
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the field of Information Technology and application training
- Stays calm under pressure. Speaks in an appropriate tone to clients, partners and colleagues to instill confidence, compassion and understanding
- Maintains a polished, professional appearance and positive attitude
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline or similar instructional authoring tools.
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus.
- Experience must include both classroom and virtual delivery of instruction.
- Experience in Federal government or military training environment is preferred but not required.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) or similar qualification is a plus.
- Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
- Available for occasional domestic and international travel.