Junior Software Developer
No. of Positions:
McLean, VA or Broomfield, CO
- Years’ Experience: 1-4 Years. Paid internship experience will be considered. 2+ years’ experience in web and software development preferred.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent software development curriculum is mandatory.
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Must undergo and pass a background investigation leading to a U.S. government SECRET security clearance upon hire.
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and implement new software programs
- Configure and integrate Commercial off the Shelf applications
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing software
- Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues
- Design and update software databases
- Test and maintain software products to ensure strong functionality and optimization
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary
- This position reports directly to the VP, Software Solutions for day-to-day guidance and supervision
- Develop using C Sharp, Visual Basic, and Telerik®
- Proficiency in SQL or Oracle® or entellitrak®
- Salesforce® developer certification is a plus
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary
- Strong attention to detail