No. of Positions:
McLean, VA or Broomfield, CO
$19-$25 per hour
- Years’ Experience: 2+ Years of relevant experience
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Clearance: Must be able and willing to obtain a Public Trust Clearance. Must undergo and pass a background investigation leading to a U.S. government SECRET security clearance upon hire.
- Work Authorization: Must be a US Citizen.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collects expenditure transactions.
- Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Working proficiency with QuickBooks software
- Data Entry Skills
- Accounting Knowledge
- Attention to Detail